erolife erotic forum
Rules & How To

Share your passions and experiences, help others who have questions and give ideas and inspirations.

Remember to be polite at all times - threads can be deleted if inappropriate.

- unread topic/thread
- read topic/thread
- closed thread.

<<   <      
/ 2       >   >>
uncut7in
Would you go with a guy?

I'm a gay guy but pretty broadminded and uninhibted, and I'm registered withe a few swingers websites, I'm surprised  by the number of married guys, who say they are straight  and looking for a girl, who message me and  say they want to suck my cock and be fucked. I guess I've met half a dozen over the past couple of years, and they all seem to have enjoyed the experience.

So would you ever have sex with another guy?

19.08.2012 19:04
tank10
[RE] Would you go with a guy?

I've been with a few guy's, have enjoyed it lots. I'm now seeking that most elusive of lifestylers, the genuine couple with a Bi male though i'm really not sure there are any around.

20.08.2012 09:50
Exchange Blackpool

Us bi-males in a couple relationshi DO exist! Love play with all involved......

xx

20.08.2012 12:25
Mrs Benedikt

My husband and I also know there are more out there than they let on.  Come on, don't be shy, this lifestyle site is about being who you are..... cheeky

20.08.2012 16:15
Lynmar

Hi

I consider myself the straight guy side of a cpl and no under normal day to day circumstances i would have to say no.

I have no inclination towards guys but who knows i think we are forever evolving our sexual experiences.

Mar

20.08.2012 19:27
uncut7in

I would love to meet a MF couple where the male is willing to play. Start with mutual oral sex, then she watches me fucking him, I watch him fucking her, then I finish by fucking her.

21.08.2012 16:38
Mr. Benedikt
Quote from Lynmar:

Hi

I consider myself the straight guy side of a cpl and no under normal day to day circumstances i would have to say no.

I have no inclination towards guys but who knows i think we are forever evolving our sexual experiences.

Mar

This is to me really open minded!! We are "forever evolving our sexual experiences". The first "test" is a gloryhole. So many times I sucked cocks and the guys must have thought that a girl is giving the pleasure.

It is always your mind. I was round about 40 years old, active in the clubs and looking always for the pretty young girls (and boys). If somebody would have asked me, if I want to have a play with a 70 year "young" lady, I would 100% said "No"!!!. But in a wilder session on the playground with a larger group, she turned up in front of me, opened her legs and gave me a condom. ... it expanded my horizon.

To the main question of this thread: Yes - If he would be attractive to me.

Ben

23.08.2012 22:33
biphoo

I am an openminded guy, and i have explored my bisexual side often, and apart from a couple of times, i have enjoy every moment. So my answer is yes. I suppose its all about being comfortable with yourself and who you are.

10.10.2012 20:40

Male half here..... I would say no.... although on one occasion I did happen to taste the sperm of another guy at a party!!..... It was v funny at the time ( not)..... Luckily I am on the pill so therefore could not get pregnant!!.. Those blue pills work wonders!!.... Explanation!!...... Two of us guys were spit roasting a rather attractive girl.... Mrs was ripping some poor Italian guy apart on a bed elsewhere.... I needed a quick trip to the wc.... On my return I starting sucking the rather attractive girls boobs.... They had a very salty taste to them....!!! Do I need to go on??!! ;-)

11.10.2012 18:42

ha ha ha ha ha

12.10.2012 13:12
<<   <      
/ 2       >   >>
Home Back To Top erolife © Report a Bug Contact Us Terms & Conditions / Privacy Policy