erolife erotic forum
Rules & How To

Share your passions and experiences, help others who have questions and give ideas and inspirations.

Remember to be polite at all times - threads can be deleted if inappropriate.

- unread topic/thread
- read topic/thread
- closed thread.

<<   <      
/ 1       >   >>
Redraven
Fifty shades of grey

Just wondering how many people have read the books?, and what did you think ?

25.06.2012 01:36
Caliscreamdream
[RE] Fifty shades of grey

Not read them and not really that interested in doing so from what I have read.. It sounds like a good story but I think would be tame from the snippets I have read.

Although it may be good for bdsm to have things like this discussed more openly.

Cali

28.06.2012 16:42
Mr. Benedikt

I get the impression that the UK gets more open from day to day.. or better from week to week. ;-) If now the fear about the sun press stops, Britain would open up much quicker.

xx Ben

28.06.2012 22:13
Caliscreamdream

I would love to think that the UK is getting more open.. but you should hear the uproar from my neighbours knowing that there is a swinging club nearby... Now they have no reason to know I am a regular there... but you would think that sex was kept for after marraige and with lights out with them...

I do think though that this book is opening gateways for things to be discussed... but it depends how the media takes it.. I would love to see some positive press for the lifestyle... Even more so after they are impossing more and more laws that actually affect bdsm lifestyles.

Cali

01.07.2012 22:36
Mr. Benedikt

Even if a lot people shout about Europe, the continent will swap every day more and more of our lifestyle across the channel. That`s good! The youngster will absorb this in the internet and with every holiday in the more liberal part of Europe. It is like water which kills at the end every stone. We have had in Germany just the press talking about the new erotic parties. Sexy for the young people, more and more classy parties with entertainment and, and..

Every member on pages likes ours, every guest in swingers club and (very important) everyone who talks open about what he thinks about liberal erotic and the lies in the rest of the society, makes the wall break down faster.

I will do my very best to help! wink

03.07.2012 21:52
Pauladmin

I think that the book has brought bdsm into the talking point of a lot of people, and i hope that it will encourage people to find and explore there hidden inner kink.

Lets face it we all know on erolife that life is more fun with some Kink wink

04.07.2012 14:07
Caliscreamdream

The only thing that bothers me is these bored housewives looking for their own Mr Grey... and finding predatory males.. that are not dominants but bullies... I see it a lot in the lifestyle and it only takes one bad story to undo any good this book can do.

Cali

04.07.2012 20:40

Since people have been reading Fifty shades of grey our club is getting alot more interest in our fetish/ BDSM nights as people are very curious its great :D

I loved reading the book although it wasnt as much as a shock to me as it is to vanillas lol but still very good cant wait to read the other ones

Laura x

13.07.2012 17:46

I haven't read it but the mrs has and she said it's VERY tame compared to the club we go to  and that it's more for people that have had sheltered or limited sex lives. So on that note I won't bother.

29.08.2012 09:13
<<   <      
/ 1       >   >>
Home Back To Top erolife © Report a Bug Contact Us Terms & Conditions / Privacy Policy