erolife erotic forum
Rules & How To

Share your passions and experiences, help others who have questions and give ideas and inspirations.

Remember to be polite at all times - threads can be deleted if inappropriate.

- unread topic/thread
- read topic/thread
- closed thread.

<<   <      
/ 4       >   >>
Mrs Benedikt
Girly play...

My question is, how many women would like to have more bi experiences but find it hard to iniate the first step?  Are there any special signs we should give to let another girl know we are interested in them?  Or is it luck of the night and if the moment is there?  How do you start the play, or know if she is interested?

26.10.2012 09:34
Mr_Grey
[RE] Girly play...

Every woman I know, is not a matter of sexual attraction but curiosity. Curiosity, what fundamental feature in every woman ha ha ha ....... enlightened What will happen if I bite from the apple.

Loveheart
Grey
28.10.2012 00:15
[RE] Girly play...

To anyone male's reading this that do have partners. Could you ask your other half this very question.

A lot of people put Bi on their profiles, a lot of women  fantasise about it, but if a push comes to a shove are you more than up for it ?

29.10.2012 19:27
Mr_Grey
[RE] Girly play...

The answer is always the same,
if the right woman appears.
- Yesss....enlightenedheartyes

Another question is which is the right woman,enlightened
what she looks like,enlightened
how ishe behaves
...enlightenedenlightenedenlightened...enlightenedenlightenedenlightened...
too many questions, 
but few answers.

Loveheart
Grey

29.10.2012 19:40
Mr_Grey
[RE] Girly play...

More curiosity than sexual passion enlightened

Loveheart

Grey

29.10.2012 19:50
Mrs Benedikt
[RE] Girly play...

As much as I love to see the thoughts and feelings of you sexy erolife members, I was actually hoping to have my question answered by women.  I leave the question open and hope some women would like to answer it.

Have you guys asked your partners to comment yet?  Can you? xxxx

29.10.2012 19:59
Mr_Grey
[RE] Girly play...

Well I said what responses I received from womens, and I will fly away from this chat now.

Before it can be impaired the First Amendment

Love heart
Grey
29.10.2012 20:14
Louloo
[RE] Girly play...
Defo love to have more! But yes it is very difficult to initiate. (
09.11.2012 08:45
[RE] Girly play...

Although not really Bi as such, I just love sexual erotic and sensual experiences full stop and I think woman are beautifull creatures (mostly) especially Mrs. B :) :) 

I generally don't have a hard time initiate, you can start flirting, a gentle touch to show you are interested or just go for it, that all depends on situation. What about a touch and a kiss, send out the signals for goodness sake. Men are used to do this and to risk rejection, us girlies are not so used to that, practise Mrs. B, practise....

Go for it : As last weekend, when I simply joined 3 other girls in hot tub. Yummy... And I tell you the guys LOVED it tooo..... So everyone wins.

09.11.2012 09:19
Mrs Benedikt
[RE] Girly play...

I can't believe I am so shy!  maybe I need to make the first move, instead of waiting to be seduced!  If we all wait..... then we have no fun! lol

09.11.2012 12:44
<<   <      
/ 4       >   >>
Home Back To Top erolife © Report a Bug Contact Us Terms & Conditions / Privacy Policy